Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beagle-mix Puppies

These two puppies spent the weekend at my house since their foster mom had company over for Easter.  I learned a lot about these two pups in the short time I had them.  This picture pretty much sums up their personalities.  The one on the right is sweet and a little bit shy, and always does whatever is asked of her. The one on the left is a different story.  It's not that she doesn't want to do what is asked of her... but there's usually something more exciting going on.  





 This puppy will gladly sit and pose for the camera.


But this one - well, she was much too busy pruning the rose bush to stop for a picture.

I returned both pups to their foster mom today.  She mentioned she needed to have some yard work done, and I knew just the right puppy to handle the job!

10 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Both are adorable, but if the landscaping puppy does weeding you can send her here!

Cupcake said...

I want to adopt every dog and cat you show us!! I love how each puppy in a litter will have such distinct personalities. Like all puppies, these two came from Planet Cute!

Kari in Alaska said...

I love how their personalities shine at such a young age

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tucker The Crestie said...

Aww, they are both adorable! Though the one on the left is more in line with the Beagles I have known (sweet, but they have their own agendas!).

Kolchak Puggle said...

The second puppy reminds me so much of Baby Kolchak. Always into something! Not really a troublemaker, just...mischievous. I ♥ mischief puppies. So much personality!

Bobby said...

They look smashing little pups, you always get one though. I bet they soon get homes.
Licks Bobby

Anonymous said...

Mom is just squealing like you wouldn't believes over those puppies. She grew up with beagles and she has a soft spot for them in her heart. Plus, she needs some help with the yardwork.

Wiggles & Wags
Mayzie

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, they are so adorable. I love how animals all have their own personalities!

Sue said...

We have a few junior gardeners in our pack. Too bad they don't take direction well.

ForPetsSake said...

hehe...funny how each kiddo has their own personality ;)