Sunday, January 27, 2008

Introducing Mandy

Both Angel and Coal went to their new homes today. So of course I brought home another foster! Mandy is a shepherd mix, and a very sweet dog. I had considered fostering her previously, but when she met Remi she was terrified of him. Still, she is stressed out in the kennel environment she is in, so we hope that by being in a normal household environment with just one other dog, she will be able to relax a little bit. I took Mandy and Remi out for a walk when I got home, and once she figured out that even though Remi is very big, he’s just a big baby, she was fine with him. Ever since I fostered Dolly, Remi thinks that playing with another dog requires a lot of growling, barking and wrestling. Obviously, when the dog is three times your weight and size, I can see why that would intimidate other dogs!




No comments: