Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures of Remi

I decided that since I have pictures of almost all my foster dogs, I needed to add pictures of Remi! So here is Remi:

And here he is with an almost victim (we rescued Teddy in time):


This teddy bear wasn't so lucky...


Here is my husband demonstrating just how big Remi is:



And here is one of Remi trying his best to fit onto the largest dog bed we could find:


I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my really big, really goofy, wonderful dog. :-) He's a typical Great Dane - he thinks he's a lap dog and loves to sit in people's laps. He likes to chew up paper and can find a tube of chapstick to eat no matter WHERE its hidden. He also prefers to lean against people like many Great Danes, and when he does lean against you and you fall over, he looks around like "what just happened?!". He's not the smartest dog around, but I think he is one of the most entertaining. :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Remi could fill a twin size bed!