Sunday, February 15, 2009

Puppies were adopted!

I'm so excited - all of the eight puppies I was fostering have now been adopted! One was adopted on Friday night and the last four were adopted today! I do miss them already, but I'm happy that they all found good homes. Also another one of my favorite Heartland dogs - GiGi, was adopted today. She is a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, and she is very loving - and I am sure she will be very loved in her new home. And Roxie, a cute little dauchshund mix, was also adopted and went home with a great family. It was a wonderful day! Now I just have Tulsa, Noelle and Boo as foster dogs. Check out Angie's blog for some awesome pictures of Boo, and some of the puppies that were adopted this weekend!

1 comment:

Bernice said...

im so sad - you have made me cry....