Monday, August 25, 2008

Fundraiser at Applebee's, New puppy!

Don't forget, this Wednesday (August 27th) is our Applebee's fundraiser. Just print out this flyer: http://heartlandhumanemo.homestead.com/DiningToDonate.html and enjoy a meal at Applebee's anytime between 5pm and 9pm. Give the flyer to your server, and 15% of the bill will be donated to Heartland. It's a great way to donate just by enjoying a family dinner at a restaurant!

Also, one more piece of news I can't wait to share.... I am going to be fostering a new puppy! A very nice lady found a puppy stuck in a fence near her home, and so she rescued it and took it to the vet. I talked to her while I was at PetSmart yesterday and she said her landlord wouldn't allow them to keep the dog, so of course I volunteered to take it. If you meet this puppy, you'll understand why. For me it was love at first sight. I will post pictures and more details of the new puppy soon.

No comments: