Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pictures of Jake, Noelle and Remi

I wanted to take some Christmas pictures of my fosters for the website. So I tried to take a few today, and they did not turn out at all, but I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my failed pictures!

First, here is a picture of Jake, the lab/border collie puppy who is staying with me for a couple of days. He's about five months old now, and he's so big! They're expecting these puppies to be between 50 and 70 pounds when they're done growing - I think Jake will probably be closer to the 70 pound mark.


Here is a picture of Jake with a Christmas tree on his head. Poor dog looks miserable! I gave up on getting his Christmas picture pretty quick, because I felt sorry for him. :-)
Next, I tried to recruit my husband to help take a picture of Remi, the newest reindeer! You can see Remi saying "When will this be over?" and Noelle, down at the bottom of the photo, saying "What's she doing to you?!"


Next is Noelle, also trying on the Christmas Tree hat. She was more interested in eating it than wearing it, so that didn't work out.


And finally, here's a picture of how most of my morning went. I was working from home, and even though I put the dogs through a lot trying to get cute photos, they love me anyway. So much that it makes getting much work done very difficult! I spent most of the morning trying to type around Jake's head, and keep Doobie from blocking my vision of the keyboard. It was challenging, but I enjoyed every minute of it!



I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: