Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Before" vs. "After" UPDATE

Remember Kevin? Here's his "before" and "after" picture:

Quite a difference! You can read more about him here.


And here is Rags, the little guy I fostered for a short time. These are pictures from during his first medicated bath. He's had a rough start, but he's in great hands with his foster mom, and he's already well on his way to getting better.


Also, my good news of the week - my Disney kittens are finally over their coccidia and can be adopted!!! Mercury, Venus and Sedna still have coccidia, but hey, at least we're making progress. I have to get the Disney kittens adopted soon because I have eight more lined up that are coming from another foster home. Cindy, one of Heartland's cat foster volunteers, has kindly been keeping all eight kittens for me and taking care of them until I have a little more room. It's great to volunteer with such a nice group of people!

No comments: