Duncan makes his first trip to PetSmart this weekend! Also I'll be taking Noelle, Tulsa and Bugsy again to try to find a home... and Kermit will be going to PetSmart again this weekend too. Of course, a lot of other dogs and cats will also be there trying to find forever homes - I really hope we have a lot of adoptions just in time for Christmas.
If you want to help homeless animals, but can't adopt, please consider some of these volunteer opportunities:
- Foster Home - visit http://www.hhsrescue.com/ for details
- LAPC Cleaner - Volunteers needed to care for cats, clean litterboxes, etc at the Love-A-Pet Center at the O'Fallon, MO PetSmart on Thursday evenings or Friday mornings.
- Dog Caretaker - Volunteers needed to care for dogs in Lincoln County (near Troy, MO) one evening a week.
- Adoption Event Set-up - Help set up crates for dog/cat adoptions on Saturday mornings at PetSmart.
- Dog Transporter - Help transport dogs to/from PetSmart on Saturday morning/evening.
All volunteers must be age 23 or older. For more information on how you can help, please e-mail me for details. We could really use your help!