Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducing Boo (name may be changed!)

A have another foster friend (click here to read her story) who came over last night and took some pictures of my new puppy for me. Right now I'm calling the puppy Boo, because that name has the most votes - you can still vote in the post below and her name may change in the next few days! Here is Boo..

This is a great picture of the black spot at the base of her tail - the rest of her is all white.


Every time the flash started to go off, Boo would cock her head to the side, trying to figure out what was going on!


I still look at her and think she's adorable.


However, after further discussions with my foster friend, and further consideration, I have come to the realization that she may not be so much cute as she is pathetic. At only 4 pounds, she is tiny!! So she's either cute and pathetic, or so ugly she's cute, or some combination of the two. :-)

With her big black round eyes, she still reminds me of a little white rat. Hence, her nickname from me will forever be "Little Rat". Most of my foster animals get nicknames - Noelle is "Little One" even though she's not little anymore! Duncan was "dunk-dunk" - silly I know, but that's just what I call them. Anyway, my Little Rat is so funny. She is definitely not a huggable cuddly little girl - she is a super-energetic, not afraid of anything, let's see what kind of trouble I can get into kind of girl. She does not want to sit still, even when she's being held.

No comments: