Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is it a puppy? Or a fuzzy white rat?

A friend of mine was teasing me because I was describing this puppy, and in the same sentence called it "the cutest puppy ever" and "it looks like a hairless white rat". Somehow, I think they're both true!


I got an e-mail from a local shelter who had taken in this puppy and wanted to get it into rescue. Of course, I immediately volunteered to take her, based just on her picture. She's so much cuter in person too - I will hopefully have more pictures to show you soon. She is this little tiny puppy - she only weighs 4.2 pounds!!! And she is all white, except for a little bit of black around her nose, and one black spot at the base of her tail. She is probably around 6 or 7 weeks old right now. Giving her a bath after I brought her home was easy - I could just hold her in one hand under the faucet to bathe her! She is so affectionate, and she is very energetic and curious. I need some help naming her. It's hard to do without meeting her, but help me out please. I like names that have to do with the one little black spot on the base of her tail, so I was thinking of calling her Dot or Speck. I also included some other choices, or I'd love some suggestions. Please vote below to help me name this puppy - thanks!


No comments: