Friday, January 2, 2009

Duncan was adopted!

I'm happy and sad at the same time. I like the family who adopted him, and Duncan will have another dog to play with, and a great home where he will be very spoiled. Plus, I'll get to take in another dog who needs help now that Duncan found a home. BUT, I miss him more than I thought I would! It was very hard to leave, knowing that he was trying to follow me. I know he'll bond to his new family quickly, and he'll be very happy, but its hard to think about him being confused and scared in a new place with new people tonight. Still, I know he'll be very happy once he settles in. And now he doesn't have to compete with all those adorable puppies tomorrow. :-)

I will be bringing Noelle and Tulsa tomorrow to PetSmart. I really thought Noelle was going to be adopted after receiving two applications last week, but so far that hasn't worked out. Because Noelle is part "pit bull", some people can't adopt her because their insurance companies have rules against pit bulls. So as of right now, she still hasn't been adopted. I am hoping she will have more luck tomorrow.

No comments: