Sunday, September 27, 2009

Introducing Delta


This is Delta.  She's the last of the litter of nine puppies - the other eight were adopted yesterday.  I took her home last night, and took her to PetSmart today but she wasn't adopted, so I'll keep her until she finds a home.  She's adorable, and very annoying at the same time, as only a puppy can be.  She is very sweet, but she misses her littermates and she hates to be alone.  So she now cries if I put her in her kennel.  I've found the easiest way to deal with this is to not put her in her kennel.  I know that's not the BEST way to deal with it - but hey, we've both had a tough weekend and she'll have to deal with being alone all day tomorrow while I'm at work.  So for now, her first day without her littermates, I'm going to give in to her.  

Because seriously, look at this face.  She's so good at looking sad and pathetic.  I think I'll put this picture on her petfinder listing - how could anyone who's looking for a puppy NOT want this dog?!  
I might put this picture on too.  Her new nickname is Fuzz-face.  I could put a Santa hat on her and she could pretend she's Santa Claus.  I don't know where the fuzz came from, but she sure did look cute with it stuck to her chin!

No comments: