Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reactions Contest Ended

Thank you to all of you who entered and helped me come up with some new reactions buttons for the bottom of each post.  Here are the winners!

Adorable - I made this one up, so when I post pictures of cute puppies or kittens you can vote if you find them adorable. :-)  Winning donation will go to All Paws Rescue.
Amazing - This one was entered by Anonymous and the winning donation will go to BAD RAP.
Inspiring - This was entered by Anonymous and the winning donation will go to Common Sense for Animals
Gutwrenching - This was entered by Anonymous but they didn't leave a group!  If you posted this winning entry, let me know where you want your donation to be sent.
Dog Gone Funny - This was entered by Ketstang - let me know where you want your donation sent. 

Thanks again to all of you for playing along! 

I got a new foster cat yesterday - I've named him Gandalf.  More info and pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour! I sent the "gutwrenching' suggestion. You can choose the cause you see fit for your area (I live in Vancouver, Canada). I admire all your hard work with animals.Inspiring!!

Dog Foster Mom said...

Wow, I have a reader from Canada? That's so cool!! Thanks for reading! I will donate to All Paws Rescue to help them with the cost of my foster pets' vet bills! And since they don't have your name to send you a thank you, I'll just say Thank You here from them!