Saturday, September 26, 2009

Puppy adoptions!

All four of my foster puppies were adopted today, and four of their littermates from another foster home were also adopted today!  It was a huge adoption day for puppies, in spite of the poor weather.  I really miss my puppies, but I was able to take the last puppy from the litter home with me.  It's so sad now that she's all alone, but I'm sure she'll be adopted soon.  I'm going to take her to PetSmart tomorrow to try to get her a home.  My foster cats also need a turn at PetSmart since they haven't been for a few weeks, so I'll take Gandalf and Artemis.  I might even get brave and take Scribbles, but I'm not sure about that yet.  I think she needs a break from the bedroom where she's living alone, but I'm not sure that going to PetSmart is her idea of a break. 

No comments: