Monday, January 25, 2010

Noelle

Against my better judgement, I'm allowing my dog Noelle to share the following post...


Hi everyone!  Hi Judge Ike!  I am very excited to be part of the Bad Sport Category of Mango Minster.  I have lots of bad behavior to share with you.  First is a picture of me on the coffee table.  This isn't a recent picture, but that's because my mom moved the coffee table out of the room so I wouldn't jump on it or chew it up anymore.  She's all about prevention, she says.  That's okay - I have several other ways that I can demonstrate how I am a bad sport.


Here I am about to do a sneak attack on one of the cats. They never know what hits them. I'm extra sneaky about cats because sometimes I ignore them and other times I chase them. They never know when I'm coming! Hee hee - cats are fun.

Sometimes I like to use my best scary snarl face on other dogs.  Mom says that's not being a good breed ambassador, but I don't care about that.  What good is it to have a really scary snarl face if I can't use it to have a little fun?
This is me running away from the scene of the crime.  Boy did I have fun ripping that pillow to shreds!  Mom estimates I have managed to destroy close to $400 worth of possessions in the past year.  I think by the end of 2010 I can possibly double that if I work really hard! 

I have lots more bad behavior I could share with you, but mom says that is all she can handle right now.  She says I should remind everyone that I am really friendly, and even though I like to scare the dogs and cats sometimes, I never ever hurt anyone.  And really I do like other dogs and cats.  They even let me join the Naughty Kitty Club as an honorary member.  So let's just not tell them about the little cat chasing incidents, okay?

6 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Noelle! We are ok with a little cat chasing - we know there are cats that chase dogs out there too! And it can't be any worse then when Barney and Virgil chase Lola - it is crazy!

We are very excited to have you as an honorary member of the NKC - we are very happy to finally have a doggie with us! And tell your mom that if you only wrecked $400 worth of stuff that isn't too bad - our doggie cousins have done a lot worse then that!

And we don't think your snarl face is too scary - just perfect to keep the other doggies in their places - you are too cute to be too scary!

Emily and Ike said...

That is very valuable information.
Thanks!
Ike

Dog Foster Mom said...

Thanks Amy and the House of Cats! You're right, I have some experience with cats who chase dogs. Scribbles, who my mom says is a foster cat, but has been around FOREVER because no one wants to adopt her, is always chasing the other dogs. She is not naughty, she is just outright MEAN!

And I will work harder to live up to the example set by your doggie cousins. Mom says because I'm getting older (I'm 1 1/2 years old!) that she hopes I stop being so destructive soon. Hee hee. She is definitely going to be disappointed!

kissa-bull said...

wow you are a really naughty bad sport i must say
and vewy bewootiful as well
good luck in the contest
maybe we can be furryends??
wiggles and pibble sugar
the houston pittie pack

koko said...

Hi Noelle,

Your bad sport antics would certainly drive mom up the wall... hehe, way to go! I guess coz we're bad, that's why we get extra attention from our hoomans. Good luck in the competition.

Licks, hero

sp said...

noelle is truly bad-ass!