Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orca was adopted!


My black and white foster kitten was adopted on Friday night.  I've had Orca for several months now, and I have really grown attached to the little kitten who slept on my lap every chance she got.  Well, except for the times she cuddled up with Remi.  I snapped this picture after Orca got up from my lap while I was sitting on the couch, and she walked over to Remi who was laying on the couch next to me, and curled up next to him.  I don't know what I did to make her desert me in favor of him, but he didn't seem to mind too much. 

Orca is a special needs cat, you know.  Because she has one really long whisker over her left eye, and no whiskers over her right eye.  It makes her slightly off balance, so sometimes she runs in circles.

Okay fine, she only ran in circles when I moved the feather toy that she chased around in a big circle.  But it makes a good story, don't you think?

No comments: