Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scribbles

My foster cat Scribbles has been living up at PetSmart recently. She's been a bit crabby up there, so last night I went and got her and took her home. It was quite an adventure getting her into her carrier. But we both survived, and boy was she happy to see her old room again. I went in to visit her and take a few pictures, and she was her usual affectionate self. Well, anyone who has met her at PetSmart has never seen her usual affectionate self. But trust me, she is totally different at home.





I'm going to try to take some video of her to put on the website since she never displays her true loving personality at PetSmart. I am tempted to take some video of her with Noelle too. You have to see her around a dog to truly understand how scary a cat can be. She hisses and spits and makes horrible noises as she tries to attack. But that would be mean, so I won't do that. You'll just have to take my word on it that sometimes an angry cat is much scarier than an angry dog. But as long as Scribbles can find a permanent home without dogs, I know she will be a loving, affectionate companion and can have that happily ever after ending that so many dogs and cats don't get.

No comments: