Sunday, November 29, 2009

Introducing Bella

I just got this four-month old boxer puppy tonight.  She's so funny - she has all this puppy energy, and her legs seem to be growing faster than she can keep up with them, so she's hilarious to watch when she plays.  She's enjoying playing with all the cats, although I'm not sure they are enjoying it so much.  Like a typical boxer puppy, she likes to stand on her hind legs and "box" at the cats with her front feet.  The other cats aren't quite sure what to make of it, but Artemis is very willing to box right back with her.  I'm just not sure he's playing like she is. 
Bella will meet Remi and Noelle tomorrow.  I think she is going to love playing with Noelle.  Although once again I will have the issue of trying to catch the attention of two deaf dogs playing together.  With one deaf dog playing with a hearing dog, I just have to get the attention of the hearing dog to make the deaf dog stop and look at me.  Then I can give the deaf dog commands using sign language.  But with two deaf dogs, it's a little more complicated.  I will have to figure something else out! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Crazy cute! Great photos. Interesting challenge with being able to get the attention of 2 deaf dogs...THANKS for all you do and your willingness to help dogs others might not. Lucky little gal there. =)

Anonymous said...

She's precious! How can anyone look at that face and not just melt?