Saturday, November 7, 2009

Penguin and Puffin were adopted!


Two of my three tuxedo kittens have now been adopted!  There were some other happy endings at PetSmart today as well.  Fancy, a cute hound mix dog, went home with this very nice lady. 


And remember Champ?  He went with me to the JDRF walk this year.  He's now been adopted!   Obviously his bandana worked for him.  I think the adorable look on his face might have had something to do with it too. 

I also spoke with some nice people who had found a puppy that someone dumped on the side of the road.  They took the puppy home and have been caring for him, and now they're going to foster him through All Paws Rescue until he finds a permanent home.  They stopped by today and I took these adorable pictures of Joker and his girl.  He should be ready for adoption in a few weeks, so if you're interested in adopting him, you can fill out an online application here

 

No comments: