Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scaredy-dogs and brave kittens

Recently I had the chance to dog-sit Murphy, my favorite dog in the world.  Please don't tell my dogs - Remi and Noelle don't know they aren't my favorites. Although they might have figured it out after Murphy got here and I proceeded to ignore them in favor of Murphy for most of the weekend. I know, I'm a bad dog owner - but it's Murphy!  Did I mention he's my favorite dog in the world? His family is kind enough to keep me updated on him and let him stay with me occasionally when they go out of town (and they keep paying me, even though I would pay THEM for the privilege of watching Murphy!).

Murphy is kind of camera shy, so when I got out my camera to take a picture of him laying on the couch with Remi, he got up and ran to his crate where he feels safe.  There's just no privacy in my house though - Merlin and the kittens thought that would be an excellent time to get a drink of water from Murphy's water bowl. 




Murphy is VERY camera shy.  He normally enjoys a fun game of chase-the-cat, but in this case, there's no way he was going to come out of his crate with the camera pointed in his direction.  In fact, Penguin the kitten felt so safe there that he decided to settle down and take a nap.

No comments: